Username: Password:
Latest News   Jets Jets CB Revis OK despite tight hamstring (AP)   •  Panthers Panthers QB Moore expected to start (AP)   •  Chargers Vincent Jackson can play Week 5 if dealt (AP)   •  Cowboys Cowboys FB Anderson out, DE Ware returns (AP)   •  Broncos Laurence Maroney: Headed to Denver   •  Steelers Dixon to remain Steelers starting QB (AP)   •  Colts Colts S Sanders to visit Dr. Andrews (AP)   •  Bears Bears LB Hillenmeyer out for season (AP)   •  Seahawks Seahawks G Unger done for season (AP)   •  Colts Anthony Gonzalez: Out With High Ankle Sprain   •  Mets Beltran sidelined by knee tendinitis (AP)   •  Tigers Miguel Cabrera: Back in Action   •  Marlins Josh Johnson: Hopes to Pitch Again This Season   •  Rangers Josh Hamilton: (Back) Not Feeling Any Better   •  Phillies Jimmy Rollins: Could Miss a Couple Games   •  Mets Mets' Santana to have shoulder surgery (AP)   •  Reds Orlando Cabrera: Oblique Still Sore   •  Tigers Jose Valverde: Tender Elbow   •  White Sox Carlos Quentin: Returns to Lineup   •  White Sox Bobby Jenks: Foream Issue   •   Yao Ming: Limited to 24 Minutes Per Game   •  Bobcats Bobcats to give Miles shot at comeback (AP)   •  Nets Joe Smith: Signs With the Nets   •  Bucks Andrew Bogut: (Elbow) Had MRI Wednesday   •  Pacers Tyler Hansbrough: Still Not 100 Percent   •  Bucks Bucks sign 2nd-round pick Hobson (AP)   •  Nets Nets waive F May after stress fracture (AP)   •  
Search

Special Note:

Old 01-28-2011, 03:25 PM

Fantasy Cash: 284

USA US Florida

Default Hello

Hi, I'm Leanne and just joined. I'm a huge Tampa Bay Rays Fan. I've got my Rays Fan Site, RaysBallLand.Org. We're starting Fantasy Baseball Leagues and have brought on a bunch of Baseball Writers and Broadcaster. (We have our own Radio and TV Stations with our Fan Site.)

And this all started with the Bashing Rays Fans that took place much of this past season. So, I'm trying to do something about that. :)

Oh, and we're sending 20,000 Kids to Rays Games this year, working with different Youth Groups who help orphaned and abandoned and abused kids...kids who probably would not get the chance to go to a real Major league Game.

So it's been a fun and busy time. Hi everyone and I hope this becomes a very active Forum.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-08-2012, 11:56 PM

Fantasy Cash: 129

USA US Colorado

Default nope

Doesn't look like this ever became an active forum...http://fantasyteamadvice.com
Reply With Quote top

Tags
mlb, rays